from Jim Nelson, Vice President Education & Workforce Policy and Executive Director, IMA Education Foundation
The school year is finished in most regions, and our leading Apprentice Candidates are quickly finding positions. If you still have open positions for the fall 2019 cohort, contact your ICATT Team now to coordinate recruiting efforts and meet our Apprentice Candidates.
Summer also brings the start of exam season, and our current apprentices will be busy with their written and practical exams over the next few weeks – best of luck to all of them!
Keep an eye on the ICATT website so you don’t miss any news.
· June 2019: Apprentices begin trial employment period (recommended)
· June 30, 2019: Deadline for new companies to join ICATT for the fall 2019 cohort
· July 2019: Apprentice offer letters signed, if not earlier
· August 2019: ICATT signing days at colleges; semester begins
· September 5, 2019: Graduation of second ICATT cohort