The Illinois Manufacturers’ Association is pleased to announce receipt of an Employer Training Investment Program (ETIP) job training grant for Fiscal Year 2023 through the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO) with support from Governor JB Pritzker and the state legislature. The grant can cover up to 50 percent of costs for eligible job training conducted between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023.
Participating manufacturers must have a physical location in the state of Illinois, and the covered training must be for full-time Illinois based employees. Generally, training on hard skills in group settings by either internal or external trainers is eligible for reimbursement.
We encourage IMA members to participate in this grant. As of right now, the IMA has completed the application phase and is still waiting on a fully executed grant agreement. At this time, deadlines for official reimbursement submittals have not been set and will not be set until we receive the grant agreement. In the meantime, we ask that companies submit the reimbursement forms on a quarterly basis. You can reach out to Christine Sisk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a secure Dropbox link to submit your reimbursement documents.
- Please submit all first quarter training expenses (training conducted July 1, 2022 through September 30, 2022) by January 31, 2023.
- Please submit all second quarter training expenses (training conducted October 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022) by February 28, 2023.
IMA ETIP Webinars:
October 26, 2022
- Recording: ETIP Grant Overview with Q&A 2022-10-26
- Slideshow: ETIP – Presentation
January 11, 2023
- Recording: ETIP Reimbursement Form Training with Q&A
Please submit documents and questions via email to email@example.com.