Over the past decade, the IMA has provided more than $250,000 to help pay tuition and fees for students learning manufacturing skills. We need your help to continue this work. Your tax deductible contribution of $500, $5,000 or more will help us attract even more students to the great careers that await them.
- The IMA Education Foundation is ended the year completing a statewide education and workforce policy tour that helped inform the policy priorities and goals for next year including:
- Supporting career exploration experiences for students in kindergarten through grade 12;
- Providing scholarships for students pursuing manufacturing related careers;
- Advocating for policy that supports students enrolled in career and technical education programs; and
- Leading regional efforts to implement manufacturing workforce pipeline strategies through state and federal grant opportunities.
Please consider donating to help support these efforts today!