IMA Conference Call with State, Local and Business Leaders on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
We recorded audio of the call. Please be aware that the initial audio quality for the beginning of the first panelist – Evonda Thomas-Smith from ILPDH – is very poor, but improves significantly after approximately two minutes. She was tasked to a nursing home during the call so audio was lacking but a copy of her prepared remarks is here.
IMA President & CEO Mark Denzler welcomed public health leaders in Illinois and the City of Chicago, along with private sector experts, to give employers the latest factual information about the novel coronavirus so that they can continue to prepare and respond to the pandemic. Topics included business communications, human resource issues, and business continuity.
- Evonda Thomas-Smith, Assistant Director, Illinois Department of Public Health
- Jen Layden, Chief Medical Officer, City of Chicago
- Declan Binninger, Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- Shannon Stuckey Pritchett, Senior Managing Director, FTI Americas Head of Restructuring & Business Transformation Communications
- Scott Cruz, Attorney, Greensfelder, Hemker, & Gale, P.C.
- Prepared remarks from Evonda Thomas-Smith, Assistant Director, Illinois Department of Public Health
- Scott Cruz, Greensfelder Attorneys At Law: COVID-19 Q&A: What Employers Should Know
- Prepared remarks from Shannon Stuckey Pritchett, Senior Managing Director, FTI Americas Head of Restructuring & Business Transformation Communications (coming soon)
- Post-call Questions and Answers (coming soon)