For many businesses Workers’ Compensation costs are in the top five annual expenses. While having an effective safety program is important to the overall success of your Workers’ Compensation program, safety alone isn’t enough.
Forward thinking companies have learned that Wellness Programs are not just vague initiatives aimed at employee morale, rather they see them as a key strategy for improving Workers’ Compensation results.
• Understand the medical trend in Workers’ Compensation
• Learn how co-morbidity factors affect Workers’ Compensation claims
• Review the most common co-morbidity factors
• Gain insight into simple low-to-no cost Wellness Strategies you can implement to combat these conditions
Join us as we make the connection between how an effective Wellness Program can reduce Workers’ Compensation claims and increase workforce productivity.
Who Should Attend?
• Key Influencers of Workers’ Compensation Programs
Join Ryan Light, Senior Vice President of MIS of Illinois On Thursday, April 28th at 9:00 AM to find out more about how to transform your Workers’ Compensation program to reduce exposure and save money.
May 2016 – Growth Strategies for MFR’s
June 2016 – Save on FICA/SUTA by Addressing Missing Employee Benefits
Contact MIS of Illinois — Insurance partner of the Illinois Manufacturers’ Association — for more information.