Ameren Illinois is an IMA member…
Is your facility looking to reduce energy and maintenance costs? Businesses, nonprofits and other organizations can benefit from energy efficiency projects to lower their energy bills and boost their bottom line. The Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program has increased specific cash incentives to help offset an even larger portion of the costs of your next electric project!
- Custom Electric incentive increased to $0.10 per kilowatt hour (Lighting and Non-Lighting).
- New Construction Lighting increased to new tiers of $0.14, $0.12, $0.10 with exterior at $0.12 per kilowatt hour.
- Waste Water Treatment Plants increased to $0.21 kilowatt hours.
- Feasibility Study incentive cap increased to “up to 50% of energy savings”.
- Municipal Owned Street Lighting increased to $0.70 per watt reduced for both Standard and Premium.
These increased incentives are only available for a limited time, so start planning your next energy-saving project now. Energy advisors and specialists can help you identify potential projects and leverage these cash incentives.
For more information or to schedule a free energy consultation, please visit AmerenIllinoisSavings.com/Business or call 1.866.800.0747.