The Kraft Heinz Company is an IMA Member
Serve our Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts for a rich, flavorful entrée. Explore our Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe now.
What You Need
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 lb.)
- 12 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mozzarella, garlic, 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1/4 cup mayo in large bowl. Add artichokes and spinach; mix lightly.
- Use sharp knife to make lengthwise slit in thickest side of each chicken breast, being careful to not cut through to opposite side of chicken. Fill pockets with spinach mixture; place on rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread remaining mayo onto tops of chicken breasts. Combine cracker crumbs and remaining Parmesan; sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake 20 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
To view the original article, click here.