MICROSOFT® EXCEL® DATABASE ANALYSIS AND PIVOTTABLES MADE EASY How they work, when to use them, and what they can do for YOU! Learn to quickly make sense of all the numbers,
MICROSOFT® EXCEL® DATABASE ANALYSIS AND PIVOTTABLES MADE EASY
How they work, when to use them, and what they can do for YOU!
Learn to quickly make sense of all the numbers, and find out how one of Microsoft Excel’s most powerful – yet least used – tools can turn data drudgery into conclusive reports and simplified analysis. Attend this powerful 1 day training session and discover the power of Database Analysis and PivotTables!
In today’s fast-paced world, do you have more to do and less time in which to do it?
People are looking to you to decipher pages full of data, but do you really know how to spot trends and draw conclusions? Day after day, you input data hoping it will help produce positive results for your organization, and time after time you’ve wondered what other people do with all the data they collect. Wouldn’t life be much simpler if there were an easy-to-use tool that could help you make sense of all those numbers?
If you’re not already using Excel Databases or PivotTables to help you work smarter, you risk misinterpreting critical data, losing precious hours out of your day, and getting left behind by the competition.
PivotTables are the most underrated tool in the Excel arsenal. Many users are either afraid to give them a try or unsure of what exactly PivotTables do. They might sound complicated, but once you learn how to analyze data with these essential tools, you’ll be working smarter and faster than ever before!
During this workshop you will learn to:
- Import and export data from a variety of sources
- Create an Excel database that can be filtered and sorted
- Use the Subtotal tool to summarize your data, including other database-specific function formulas
- Use the solver and goal seek to perform goal oriented calculations based on many criteria
- Use frequency distribution to summarize data
- What PivotTables are and why everyone needs them
- PivotTables defined: Understand when, where, why, and how to use PivotTable
- Go from plain data to a PivotTable with 3 clicks of the mouse
- Change your data in a snap with the drag and drop approach
- Turn boring old data into stunning charts with one keystroke
- Refresh your data seamlessly with one click of the mouse
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
DePaul University, O'Hare Campus
8770 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., Chicago, Illinois 60631
The Carroll-Keller Groupkkeller@c-kg.com